Monday, September 5, 2011

Stacy Barthe & Friends feat. Jaiden "The Cure" @ The Federal Bar, North Hollywood, Sept 6

JOIN US TUESDAY SEPT. 6th 9:00 PM
rsvp.therelease@gmail.com
DOWNLOAD THE MIX-EP
http://www.mediafire.com/?y2579e7wbq0mzcb

Sincerely Yours, Stacy Barthe
Released: August 29, 2011
Inspiration Behind The Mix-EP:
"This EP was basically the journey of me falling in love with myself again," Stacy says. "This EP represented a time in my life that I call "The Dark Ages" where I was unsure of myself. I found me through the making and release of my music which is not just my release to the world. This EP is a release from my heart as well. "Let it Be", which is the last song on "Sincerely Yours" happens to be # 8 which is also the number of completion. The empty space I had on the inside is complete. Its filled with a joy I found along the way."
Label: Unsigned / Universal Music Publishing
Major Features: Frank Ocean, Luke James, Joi Starr
Production Credits: Executive Produced By: Hit-Boy of The Surf Club, Cool & Dre, B. Carr of Surf Club, Chasencash of Surf Club, Stereotypes, Los Da Maestro, Soundz
Website: http://stacybarthe.tumblr.com
http://www.jaidenmusic.com/tweettodl.html

Shades Of Grey: The Cure Suite II - Jaiden "The Cure"
Released: August 17th, 2010
Inspiration Behind The Mix-EP:
Jaiden: “Shades of Grey” is a project where I express my FREEDOM; the freedom to not be bound by a category or a label, to be what I want, when I want and how I want. We all have many different influences and “Shades of Grey” represents all of my musical and life influences. Each song was written in a different country which allowed me to give different perceptions of my music. Some of the producers on this project I’ve never met in person. Having complete freedom to do whatever I wanted on “Shades of Grey”, I just did what felt good. I wrote my thoughts and shared my life.
Label: Unsigned Foreground Entertainment Group
Major Features: Yummy Bingham, Emilio Rojas
Production: The Baron Boys, Bryce Wilson, Troy Oliver, KeyKat, JRB The Producer, The Caligraphist, Paul Cho
Website:
www.jaidenmusic.com

No comments: