Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Obama: "If I don't call you"

"Arnaldo DeSouteiro:

I enjoy talking about fundraising deadlines as much as I imagine you enjoy hearing about them.

But this Friday's deadline is important.

According to our records, you are currently registered and living in California's 30th Congressional District.

It's a chance for us to prove how we're different from any campaign in politics: We rely on ordinary Americans giving what they can -- one grassroots donation at a time.

This is not just a campaign. It's a chance for each of us as citizens to organize and change the course of history.

And before we close the books this Friday at midnight, I hope you'll become a part of it.

Please donate $3 or more today.

I'll be calling some grassroots donors like you by phone this week, so I can say thank you.

And if I don't call you, there's a chance I'll see you at dinner with three other supporters sometime soon.

Even if I don't get to thank you personally, every single donation counts:
https://donate.barackobama.com/Friday-Deadline

Thanks for doing your part,

Barack Obama"

No comments: