Thursday, June 25, 2009

Kristin Korb and Alexa W. Morales live tomorrow in CA

(Kristin Korb, pic by Vic Huber)

For tomorrow, June 26, we recommend two performances in California:

firstly, bassist/vocalist Kristin Korb at the Steamers Cafe, in Fullerton (138 W. Commonwealth), from 8:30 to 12:30PM.

"I just got back from 2 weeks out on the East Coast and I'm ready to play with my friends again. The weather is warming up and making it the perfect opportunity to call your friends and enjoy a sunset, music, and good times," says Korb. "It has been toooooo long since I've done the hang at Steamers with everyone. Bring your friends for a fun night of groove. I'm working on some new stuff that I want to try out on you. Let me know your thoughts!"

Reservations recommended for priority seating: http://www.steamerscafe.com/
714- 871- 8800

Another smart option is to enjoy TYT (Today, Yesterday & Tomorrw) with Alexa Weber Morales at the Monterey Bay Blues Festival, at 7:00PM, in the Garden Stage of the Monterey County Fairgrounds. Expect funk, R&B and latin-jazz hits with vocals by Keith Hames, Terri Odabi and Alexa. Have a nice Friday!

No comments: