Monday, March 7, 2016

Katka Rieckermann @ Vibrato, this Thursday

Don't miss the very talented and soulful sax player Katja Rieckermann live @ Vibrato in LA, this Thursday, March 10, celebrating the release of her new album, "Never Stand Still." Oh, and she also looks gorgeous, as we all already know.
Herb Alpert's Vibrato Grill Jazz
2930 N Beverly Glen Cir, Los Angeles, CA
Katja says: "I had the huge honor to perform at the 58th Grammys with Lady Gaga and Nile Rogers! Being very inspired, now it's time for me - for the first time in 2016 - to perform songs from my latest CD "Never Stand Still" live at Herb Alpert's beautiful Vibrato Grill Jazz featuring some of LA's finest musicians: Randy Cooke on drums, Andreas Geck on bass, Ronny DeJesus on guitar, Marco Luciani on keyboard, Juliane Gralle on trombone, Rashawn Ross on trumpet, Russ Henry on Steel Drum, Lyndsay Haldorson on vocals. My good friend and talented guitarist/singer Mark Anthony Castrilion will do an opening set at 7 and then my band will hit the stage at 8 and do 2 sets. There will be a cover of $20 to help pay for the musicians. I hope you can make it!"

No comments: