Thursday, December 10, 2009

Kristin Korb tonite & tomorrow night in California

Tonight, the wonderful Kristin Korb will be playing bass and singing with Llew Matthews and Jennifer Hart @ Steamers, from 8pm till midnight. FREE!!!
Steamers:
138 W. Commonwealth Ave.
Fullerton, CA 92832
Ph: (714) 871-8800

Tomorrow night, December 11, Korb will be @ Parkway Grill (with David Arnay, piano)
7:00-11:00, no cover!
Parkway Grill
510 South Arroyo Parkway
Pasadena, CA 91105-2520
Ph: (626) 795-1001
"The food is wonderful here and the hang is totally casual," says Kristin. "I'm not singing, but David is a lot of fun and I can hang with you and your friends on the breaks."

1 comment:

Paul Astin said...

Dear Mr. DeSouteiro,

I'm a teacher and musician from Los Angeles. I am contacting you to shamelessly promote a CD I produced of a remarkable pianist and friend, Chis Dawson. Before you dump my email, just check out these endorsements
http://www.astinmusic.com/Endorsements.html
and maybe listen to some tracks on the site.

My hope, my wish, my fantasy is that you'll hear the magic in this playing and mention it on your blog. Then, thousands of people will swarm my website and buy the CD. Then Chris will perform at Carnegie Hall and the story will have a happy ending. OK, I got carried away. Let's just hope that Chris can get out of hotel lobbies and reach an audience remotely commensurate with his prodigious talents. Charlie Haden, Dick Hyman, and Alan Broadbent can't all be wrong!

Thanks for you ear!

Best regards

Paul Astin, Ed.D.
Producer, "Stridin' Through Christmas"
Los Angeles
(562) 889-0773