Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Bob Mintzer & Bob Sheppard live in LA, May 26

An intimate evening with MINTZER & SHEPPARD
TWO GREATS ONE STAGE
May 26, 8 & 10pm

Vitello's Jazz & Supper Club
4349 Tujunga Avenue
Cidade: Studio City, CA

Tenor sax giants Bob Mintzer & Bob Sheppard will be joined by Alan Pasqua (piano), Tony Dumas (bass) & Joe LaBarbera (drums).

"Bob Mintzer is undeniably one of the most influential and prolific jazz stylists of my generation. I am thrilled and honored to have this rare opportunity to share the stage with my inspirational friend and musical hero." - Bob Sheppard

“Bob Shepard is one of my favorite saxophonists and all-around musicians . He always surprises you with his playing, and is immediately on the team when you play with him. I look forward to working with Bob in a small band setting." - Bob Mintzer

Tickets $15 available at www.ticketweb.com or 818-769-0905

No comments: