Thursday, February 11, 2010

Kristin Korb/Bruce Forman duo in Claremont

This Friday, Feb 12, at 7:30pm, don't miss bassist/singer Kristin Korn in a duo gig with guitar ace Bruce Forman.
"Bruce and I have soooo much fun playing together. You don't want to miss this intimate setting in a home," Korb says.

Contact Dale for reservations and directions. SEATING IS LIMITED... RESERVE NOW
Friday, February 12, 7:30 pm
$20 non members
$10 CalJAS Members/Students
includes beer, wine, soft drinks, light refreshments

"Dear Arnaldo:
It has been awhile since I've seen you. I can't believe that it is already February. I'm up in Sitka, Alaska right now for the Sitka Jazz Festival. The students have been great, the music has been swinging, the scenery is amazing, and the food is OUTRAGEOUS!
I'm looking forward to catching up with you all. Stay dry.
See you soon!
Kristin"

No comments: