Monday, February 14, 2011

Kristin Korb & Bruce Forman duo, Feb 20

Intimate Setting in Rancho Cucamonga

Jazz bassist/vocalist Kristin Korb and master guitarist Bruce Forman will be playing for YOU and your friends at Dale & Sue Boatman's house, next Sunday, February 20, from 4 to 7pm. Come on over for the party!

$20 non members
$10 CalJAS Members/Students
includes beer, wine, soft drinks, light refreshments

SEATING IS STILL AVAILABLE, BUT LIMITED...RESERVE TODAY!!!
Dale175@aol.com for reservations and directions
********
"Dear Arnaldo,

I know this holiday tends to be all about romance and buying chocolates and flowers because we've been culturally trained to think that way. I prefer to think of this day as a time to think of my friends and family. (I don't need excuses to buy chocolate and flowers. I just need a day that ends in "y".)

Thank you for all you do to make my world a better place!

Happy Valentine's Day!
Kristin"

No comments: