Saturday, March 30, 2013

"Hallelujah: A Celebration of Rebirth and Renewal" with Charmaine Clamor, tomorrow, Easter Sunday, in Hollywood


Come & celebrate Spiritual Renewal & Rebirth with singer Charmaine Clamor on Easter Sunday, March 31st, 7pm at Catalina Bar & Grill in Hollywood.
Piano: Andy Langham
Bass: Dominic Thiroux
Drums: Abe Lagrimas Jr

RSVP: 323-466-2210
$20 Tickets & Info: www.catalinajazzclub.com  

"I haven't had a solo concert in Los Angeles in a couple of years," Charmaine says, "and I am thrilled to be making a Los Angeles debut of my special Easter Show at Catalina Bar & Grill."

"When I'm not singing I heal people as a physical therapist, I've been doing it for 13 years. My journey with healing begins with me. After many unsuccessful attempts with traditional medicine I decided to seek alternative care and took control of my own health. I changed my diet, decreased stress by meditating, and enlarged my yoga practice. I'm now on the path to full healing, never more aware of the utmost importance of being healthy in body, mind and spirit."

At the concert with her Killin' Sweethearts band -- Abe, Dominic and Andy --, Charmaine promises "to celebrate spiritual rebirth and renewal with you. I will offer uplifting songs to nourish the soul, songs like "His Eye is On the Sparrow," "Come Sunday," "Overjoyed," and, of course, the title song, Leonard Cohen's powerful anthem "Hallelujah."

"Hallelujah!" is a non-denominational celebration of being alive. So, "here's to life!"

No comments: