Monday, March 14, 2011

Karine Hannah w/ Cliff Carter @ Metropolitan Room, NY, in April

Wednesday, April 13th, 2001, 7pm-10pm
Karine Hannah love @ The Metropolitan Room
34 West 22nd Street
New York, NY
Ph:(212) 206-0440

"I'm back at the Metropolitan Room with my "Guilty Pleasures" show," Karine says. "Come and listen and reminisce to great am/gold, soft rock/pop only male songs from the 70's & 80's. On piano: the incredible Clifford Carter. Back-up vocalists: Gregory Clark and John James. Over 20 songs packed in to this fun and emotional show."

CTI fans can't miss the chance to see Cliff Carter in a live performance, since this incredible keyboardist contributed to many legendary sessions done for Creed Taylor's label in the '70s, specially the ones arranged by a close collaborator, David Matthews - from Matthews' own "Dune" to Idris Muhammad's "Turn This Mutha Out."
Karine Hannah prepared the following setlist:
WILDFLOWER
REMINISCING
IF
I CAN SEE A RAINBOW/LOVE IS BLUE
LAY IT ON THE LINE
STRANGE WAY
BABY COME BACK
CRAZY LOVE
SOMETIMES WHEN WE TOUCH
THESE EYES
WHEN I NEED YOU
THE LIVING YEARS
C'EST LA VIE
TURN ME LOOSE
AIR THAT I BREATHE
JUST REMEMBER I LOVE YOU
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
HOW MUCH I FEEL
JUST WHEN I NEEDED YOU MOST
TWILIGHT ZONE
INTO THE NIGHT
COULD THIS BE MAGIC

No comments: